APRIL ROUNDUP!

Hello,

April was good for me - summer vacation, review-copies read and reviewed, good amount of books hauled, and still a whole lot of books to enjoy :) Nothing much has happened but I'm working on a artworks to reproduce soon to share and possibly sell. I'm hoping good things for this personal project.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }

*             *             *

On other things, I hope you guys noticed the change on my review writing. I really wanted to try something different - something that gives more emphasis on things and maybe allow me to fully express a lot of side comments and whatnot and I enjoy it! I will most likely stick to this style for a while and see where it takes me :)

Also, this month, I'm still on my struggle trying to get back to anime. I'm currently watching Schwarzesmarken. It honestly isn't that good though. Nothing exactly note worthy about it. bleh. I also finished Charlotte which I ended up really loving despite my constant comparison to Angel Beats!. Hopefully a review will be written. I am so ready for more works by Jun Maeda :)


*             *             *

{ MARCH BOOK HAUL }
some awesome books && a whole lot of ebooks!

{ POSTS YOU MIGHT WANT TO READ }

{ MAY TBR }
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas | The Last of the Firedrakes (The Avalonia Chronicles #1) by Farah Oomerbhoy | The Society by Jodie Andrefski | The Clouded Sky (Earth & Sky #2) by Mega Crewe | The Girl in the Ice (DCI Erika Foster #1) by Robert Bryndza

*             *             *

How about you guys, how was your April? 

let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...