JULY ROUNDUP (aka AmyandAndreainPH + BookwormsUnite2.0 Month)

books.
Hello,

July was a rather chill-out blogging month for me. I decided to lay low, read, and look at what's ahead of me this semester. Basically, I'll just have my thesis as my biggest worry. So much excitement for that. hahaha. not.

{ BOOK REVIEWS }

*             *             *

On other things, August is my Birthday month. I get a year older (which is the suckish part). I'm crossing my fingers I'll receive bookish gifts (which I somehow doubt). I'll borrow books from the library though (since it's part of my personal challenge this year). I'll have a couple of giveaways (just because it's my birthday). But I just placed myself on another book buying ban (because I need to save up for September. I'm attending both the MIBF and BOA. Who's going at either of those events?).

AmyandAndreainPH!!
This is my second booksigning event -- Amy Zhang and Andrea Portes. My first one was Victoria Aveyard's (which is honestly went A LOT better for me than this one although this one doesn't exactly have A LOT of people like before). My photos are on my phone (which is currently in the hands on my sister. ugh.). So yeah. Anyway, once again, I plainly realized just how AWKWARD I am.When it was my turn for the signing, I basically just smile not knowing what to say. I. just. stood. there. in. total. silence. ohmygosh!!!

Bookworms Unite 2.0
SOOOO this is my first time I actually met people I came across online. I met bloggers whose blogs I visit a lot but barely comment on because I'm just that awkward. lol. (I'll enumerate them later.. I'm in a bit of a hurry right now -___-). Once again, I do not have photos. I didn't took one. My sister, who I forced to come with me, has them though. Maybe soon. lol.

ANYWAY, point is, I had a lot of fun throughout the month. It was rough one for me but I did had a few new experiences. The Bookworms Unite earned me a few books. The games were really fun and kind of exciting. All the books I got on those two events and other more books I bought throughout the month, can be found below :)


*             *             *

{ JULY BOOK HAUL }
left side: BookwormsUnite2.0 Haul | right side: books bought
Please Look After Mom by Kyung-Sook Shin | Thirteen by James Phelan | Black City by Elizabeth Richards | Unforgiven by Lauren Kate | The Season of You & Me by Robin Constantine | The Demon Queen by Richard Lewis | The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman | Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson | Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton | Traveler by Arwen Elys Dayton | This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab | Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson | Twenty Questions for Gloria by Martyn Bedford | Bury This by Andrea Portes | This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang

{ FOR REVIEW }
Sunset Rising by S.M. McEachern | Genesis Girl by Jennfier Bardsley | Into the Dark by Caroline T. Patti | Into the Light by Caroline T. Patti | The Girl from the Sea by Shalini Boland | Zero by Morgan Dark | Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk | Bullet in the Sky by Bill Larkin

{ BOOKSTAGRAM }
    
July wasn't a very goo bookstagram month for me. I wasn't able to take a lot of photos because of school. And I barely did the challenges. I was going to participate in book challenges this August but I don't have a decent camera phone right now because my sister took mine for a while (probably a week or two). -- my account is @czai_

{ AUGUST TBR }
Into the Dark (Into the Dark #1) by Caroline T. Patti | There Once Were Stars by Melanie McFarlane | Bullet in the Sky by Bill Larkin | The Night Stalker (DCI Erika Foster #2) by Robert Bryndza | Method 15/33 by Shannon Kirk

*             *             *

How about you guys, how was your June? 

let's connect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...